- Philosophy of life:
-- Life is hard, then you nap.
--Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
- --Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore people, the
next day annoy them.
--Climb your way to the top - that's why the drapes are
--Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
--Find your place in the sun - especially if it happens to
be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
--Make your mark on the world, or at least spray in each
- --When eating out, think nothing of sending back your meal
twenty or thirty times.
--If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over
several expensive antique lamps.
--Always give generously - a small bird or rodent left on
the bed tells them, "I care."
Take to top!
- WHAT CATS DO FOR US:
We do certain things for our beloved kitties, like giving them
food, shelter, health check-ups, toys, and of course, love.
In addition to cats giving us endless entertainment, companion-
ship, and unconditional love, here's what else they do for us:
- Warm our laps.
- Make a window sill more beautiful.
- Teach us how to land on our feet.
- Let us indulge our desires to really spoil someone.
- Remind us that life is mysterious.
- Give us someone to talk to.
- Help reduce high blood pressure.
- Give us cool cartoon characters.
- Turn common household objects like bottle caps into toys.
- Make us more aware of birds.
- Donate their services as alarm clocks.
- Display daring acrobatic feats right in front of our eyes.
- Contribute to living a longer life.
- Share with us the all-is-well experience of purring.
- Instruct us in the luxurious art of stretching.
- Make even an old worn couch look beautiful.
- Inspire poets and playwrights.
- Create a kindred feeling with other "cat people."
- Make us smile.
Bring the winter air inside nestled in their coats.
Show us how to lick our wounds and go on.
Make our homes warmer.
Open our hearts.
(From Iams Pet Food)
Take to top!
The Feline Page!