HOW TO WASH A CAT
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close
(you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).
CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge,
his paws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a
rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there
no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run
he will dry himself.
TAKE TO TOP!
- Top 10 reasons why kittens are better than babies:
10. Veterinarians have evening hours.
9. Your kitten won't be able to disturb the whole movie theater with its crying. Hell, you don't
even have to take the kitten with you, and if you don't, you don't even't have to worry about
whether or not the sitter is available tonight.
8. Your kitten won't grow out of those cute but expensive clothes within three months.
7. Kittens look cute if they haven't had a bath this month.
6. You probably don't have to lie awake nights wondering how you are going to finance your
kitten's college (or high school) education.
5. No one will accuse you of being an unfit mother if you don't want to breast feed your kitten.
4. No one will accuse you of perversion or sexual abuse if you fondle your kitten.
3. Dan Quayle can't accuse you of destroying the moral fabric of the country if you aren't
married to the father of your kitten. In fact, nobody will ever ask you if you know who the
2. No one will question your abilities to function normally at your job when they hear you just
got a kitten.
And the Number 1 reason:
1. You only have to change a litter box once a day.
from Aaaugh!-A Humor Archive)
TAKE TO TOP!
The Feline Page!