- A WATERY "ANT"-I-DOTE:
Ever been plagued by pesky ants that in the spring and summer
months seem to come out of nowhere and make a direct line for
the cat food bowl? I recently came across this helpful anti-
anttip: Place the food bowls inside a larger shallow pan
filled with water. The water will act as sort of a moat that
the ants will not be able to cross and so cannot invade the
bowl of food!
TAKE TO TOP!
******IS THE WAY TO A WOMAN'S HEART THROUGH HER CAT?******
Here's a list of some practical tips for guys who date cat
owning gals. If you want your relationship to blossom,
practice the following "cat-etiquette" rules guaranteed to put
you in your gal's (and the cat's) good graces:
- Never, never, ever mention that you can, or can't, smell
the litter box.
- If the kitty wants to spend hours untying your shoe
laces, let her. When she gets them untied, retie them so she
can continue playing with them.
- Never, ever make a big show of brushing cat hair from your
pants or even commenting on it. (Just keep a lint roller in
- Never, never, ever push the cat off the sofa if she's
snuggled herself between you and your lady.
- When you call her on the phone, the very first thing, ask
her about her cat.
- If she has to leave the room for a few minutes, ask her if
she's got a cat toy handy so you can keep kitty entertained.
- When you take her out to dinner, always ask her if it's OK
to bring home some left overs in a "kitty-bag" for her cat.
- Follow these few simple rules, guys, and you'll be a big hit.
At first, it may take effort, but in no time you'll discover
that you really DO like these fascinating felines afterall.
They have a special way of getting you wrapped around their
little paws. "Real men" DO love cats, you know. It's a fact!
TAKE TO TOP!
The Feline Page!